The information on this page pertains only to Pasadena Symphony Concerts at Ambassador Auditorium. Safety policies for the Pasadena POPS Summer Series at the LA County Arboretum will be updated per health department guidelines during the summer season.
This information is up to date as of March 10, 2022.
Entry to all Pasadena Symphony Concerts at Ambassador Auditorium will require proof of receiving a fully completed Covid-19 vaccine, including a booster shot if eligible. There will be no exceptions for entry to any concert, including for children, without providing proof of vaccination and a photo I.D. at the door. If your child is not vaccinated, they are unable to attend.
All who are eligible must have received a COVID-19 booster dose in addition to being fully vaccinated in order to attend performances at Ambassador Auditorium.
- Pfizer recipients ages 12+ and Moderna recipients ages 18+ are eligible for a booster 5 months after their second vaccine dose.
- Johnson & Johnson recipients ages 18+ are eligible for a booster 2 months after their initial vaccine.
- For more information, please see the CDC’s guidance on boosters here.
Children and adults who have been fully vaccinated but are not yet eligible for a booster will be allowed to attend.
Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination:
Vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered)
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
- Digital vaccination record.
*Please note that Negative Covid-19 test results will not be permissible for entry. There are not exceptions to proof of full vaccination.
Read below for a list of current health and safety guidelines. This page will be updated frequently pending new guidelines from the LA County Public Health Department.
STAY AT HOME IF:
- You are sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting.
- You’ve been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 10 days.
- You’ve been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
The Pasadena Symphony is aligning with indoor masking guidelines for entertainment venues issued by the LA County and Pasadena Public Health Departments. Masking is recommended for concerts at Ambassador Auditorium, but is now your personal choice.
Ambassador Auditorium has implemented a new air filtration system to keep clean air circulating throughout the building. You may want to wear layers or bring a sweater or jacket in case the concert hall is cool.
We remind everyone to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, and before eating. Hand sanitizer will be widely available throughout the venue for your convenience.
Foot traffic patterns will be modified to limit queuing at the Box Office. Ticketing will be contactless.
All seating will be pre-assigned and you must only sit in your pre-assigned seat for both the concert and pre-concert lecture. All chairs will be pre-sanitized.
Performances will last approximately 90 minutes with one intermission. Guests are asked to remain in their seats during the performance.
Pets are not allowed.
The Symphony Lounge will be opened prior to each concert and during intermission. Masks must be worn inside the lounge except when eating or drinking. All food must be pre-ordered. Click here for more information.