Entry to all Pasadena Symphony Concerts will require proof of receiving a fully completed Covid-19 vaccine. There will be no exceptions for entry to any concert, including for children, without providing proof of vaccination and a photo I.d. at the door. If your child is not vaccinated, they are unable to attend.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
Vaccination card (which includes the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered, which must be at least two weeks prior to the concert date)
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
*Please note that Negative Covid-19 test results will not be permissible for entry. There are not exceptions to proof of full vaccination.
Read below for a list of current health and safety guidelines. This page will be updated frequently pending new guidelines from the LA County Public Health Department.
This information is up to date as of October 26, 2021.
STAY AT HOME IF:
- You are sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting.
- You’ve been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- You’ve been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
We remind everyone to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, and before eating. Hand sanitizer will be widely available throughout the venue for your convenience.
Foot traffic patterns will be modified to limit queuing at the Box Office. Ticketing will be contactless.
All seating will be pre-assigned and you must only sit in your pre-assigned seat for both the concert and pre-concert lecture. All chairs will be pre-sanitized.
Performances will last approximately 90 minutes with one intermission. Guests are asked to remain in their seats during the performance.
Pets are not allowed.
The Symphony Lounge will be opened prior to each concert and during intermission. Masks must be worn inside the lounge except when eating or drinking. All food must be pre-ordered. Click here for more information.