Investing in your orchestra is investing in the power of music.
With the goal of providing meaningful opportunities to focus on musical vitality, John Baldeschwieler and Marlene Konnar have proposed the creation of the Pasadena Symphony’s Artistic Fund. We are grateful to John and Marlene for offering a matching gift of $50,000 to the Artistic Fund so the orchestra can do what it does best: present thrilling performances for our community. Every gift to the Artistic Fund will be matched through September 30, 2022.
The Artistic Fund will support the musical excellence of the orchestra and provide vital resources for our musicians and conductors that are crucial to the Pasadena Symphony.
Your contribution to the Artistic Fund will make it possible for the Pasadena Symphony to:
- Program exciting and adventurous repertoire selections that require a greater number of musicians on stage
- Provide additional rehearsal time for our musicians to more deeply prepare the music for you, delving into artistic nuances that today’s limited rehearsal schedules do not permit
- Present world-renowned guest artists
- Develop a new generation of young artists
- Maintain our commitment to programming that invites and reflects a broad audience
Today, I am writing to ask you to contribute to the Artistic Fund and help us reach this match. When you contribute, you will have the pride of knowing that you are supporting the core artistic excellence of your Pasadena Symphony. As a bonus, every donor through September 30, 2022 will be acknowledged in a special listing of Artistic Fund Donors in the upcoming 2022-23 Pasadena Symphony program book and will be invited to a very special thank you reception.
We need your support to build the Artistic Fund into a robust resource that will enable the orchestra to thrive. Please show your commitment by elevating the Pasadena Symphony beyond the extraordinary through your tax-deductible contribution. Every dollar counts, from $25 to $25,000 and beyond; please give a gift in any amount meaningful to you.
With your investment, we will experience the power of soul-stirring musical excellence together.
Thank you for your consideration.
Chief Executive Officer