All Pasadena POPS concerts are performed at the LA County Arboretum and begin at 7:30pm with gates opening for picnicking at 5:30pm. Concerts last approximately two hours, with one brief intermission. All performances will occur, rain or shine. Please dress comfortably and bring a jacket or sweater for the evening as the weather cools. Please be aware that for safety reasons open flames (candles, lanterns, etc.) are not permitted. Smoking is not permitted. Assistance dogs are allowed but no pets are allowed for concerts at the Arboretum.
Pasadena POPS Table Umbrella Policy. Guests may use umbrellas before the concert to enhance the pre-concert dining experience. However, to ensure the concert experience is enjoyable for everyone, please follow these guidelines:
Umbrellas will be allowed from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Umbrellas cannot impede on aisles and may not encroach upon neighboring tables or guests. Please note that allowing umbrellas will not ensure complete and total coverage from the sun. The Pasadena POPS reserves the right to adjust, move, or remove umbrellas at it’s sole discretion if they do not comply with House Management staff’s determination of appropriate umbrella placement.
Request for ADA/medical accommodations must be made prior to ticket purchase. Please contact [email protected] or call (626) 793-7172.
Tickets can be purchased in several ways:
- Online: Buy tickets online.
- By Phone: (626) 793-7172.
- In Person: 150 S. Los Robles, Pasadena, CA 91101.
(Monday through Friday 9 – 5 pm.)
- Email: [email protected]. Text (626) 531-1401
- Ticket Prices
Please check our ticketing page for latest pricing.
- Group Tickets
The Pasadena POPS is pleased to offer group discounts. Groups of 20 or more are 20% off with no handling fees. Group discounts are available for all seating sections. Please contact us for more information.
- Ticket Policy All sales are final. No refunds can be made on ticket purchases. Season ticket holders may exchange tickets for another concert in the same series.If you cannot use your tickets you may donate them back to the Pasadena Symphony and POPS so others may attend. To donate your tickets please contact the box office at [email protected]. We must receive the donation at least 24 hours before the concert. An acknowledgment letter will be mailed to you within 2-3 weeks after the concert for your tax records.Pasadena Symphony Association is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or items. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. One admission per ticket. Programs, dates, times, ticket prices and artists are subject to change. Ticket holder consents to allow PSA to use his or her image for marketing purposes in all media. All performances will occur rain or shine. Assistance dogs are allowed but no pets are allowed.
No video recording is allowed. Photography is allowed, but please no flash. Share your photos online. Use #paspops on Facebook and Instagram.
POPS CONCERTS PARKING CAN BE PURCHASED HERE.
PRE-PAID PARKING AT THE ARBORETUM ($20)
All onsite Arboretum parking requires a Parking Pass, which will be mailed with your tickets.
Onsite Arboretum parking lots open at 5 pm.
Accessible Parking is located at the Arboretum main entrance. Accessible parking requires a California-issued DMV Handicap Placard.
P1 – Arboretum Parking is located at the Arboretum main entrance. Enter at Arboretum Way. P1 parking MUST BE pre-purchased. It sells out quickly and will not be available for purchase on concert days.
P4 – Arboretum Parking is located at the South Depot Lot, just south of the Arboretum main entrance on the west side of Baldwin. Guests with tickets may enter the Arboretum directly from the P4 parking lot. P4 parking MUST BE pre-purchased. It sells out quickly and will not be available for purchase on concert days.
Parking lots open at 5:00 pm.
Please note all parking at the Arboretum is extremely limited, subject to availability, and may sell out, including accessible (ADA) locations. We are also happy to offer these convenient parking options:
NEW! P6 PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE AT SANTA ANITA PARK ($15)
Guaranteed and convenient parking is now exclusively offered at Santa Anita Park, located at Santa Anita Park GATE 6 for $15, with free convenient nonstop shuttle service to the Arboretum main gate. Parking at Santa Anita Park can only be accessed through GATE 6, which is located on the east side of Santa Anita Park.
To enter Gate 6 from the 210 Freeway: Exit Santa Anita Ave. Head south on Santa Anita Ave. Turn right on Huntington Dr. Veer right on Colorado Place. Turn left into Gate 6. Free shuttle service is only available from Santa Anita Park P6. Parking at Santa Anita Park will no longer be accessible from Baldwin Ave, please use GATE 6 on Colorado.
This new parking area is dedicated exclusively for POPS concert parking with shuttle service to the Arboretum’s Main Gate. Shuttles run continuously before, during and after each concert and are ADA and wheelchair accessible. Parking is $15 and is available to purchase in advance or paid onsite (cash only).
RIDE SHARE AND DROP OFF
All guests can use our drop-off zone to drop off passengers and food items. Ride Share (Uber, Lyft), Access and drop off vehicles are welcome to drop off passengers and food items prior to the concert inside the main parking lot, located at Arboretum Way. Please inform parking staff that you are using the Drop Off. Ride Share, Access and pick-up vehicles will not be able to enter the main parking lot until 20 minutes after the concert ends. After that time, at the discretion of parking staff, the main parking lot will be open to allow Ride Share and other pick-up vehicles into the parking lot for pickup.
View/download parking map
Patrons may bring their own food and beverages including beer and wine. Our food court hosts a variety of delicious food trucks and a full service bar serving spirits, fine wines from the Michero Family, beer, soft drinks and coffee. For your convenience guests also have the option to pre-order meals from our restaurant partners for onsite pick-up or VIP service directly to your table. Menus and food trucks will be posted prior to each concert.
- Bacchus Kitchen – Orders must be placed by 6:00pm on Wednesday before concert. To view the menu and order, click here or call (626) 594-6377.
- Julienne – Orders must be placed at least 24 hours prior to concert. Order online here, email to [email protected] or call (626) 441-2499 or in person at the Catering Sales Desk.
- The Fresh Gourmet – Orders must be placed by 5:00pm Wednesday. To view menu and order a boxed meal, click here or call (626) 446-2248.
- VIP Dining by The Fresh Gourmet – Orders must be placed by 5:00pm Wednesday. To view the menu and order VIP dining, click here or call (626) 446-2248.
Food Trucks for September 9:
Eagle Rock BBQ
Pie ‘N Burger
The Tropic Truck
Please note: Food trucks are subject to change.
All seating in the Conductor’s Circle, and Sections A, B, C, and D are table seats. We provide round tables for six (48 inches), and tables for ten (60 inches) with tablecloths and chairs. If you do not buy an entire table, you will be seated with other guests. Tickets in these sections are assigned to individual tables but seating at the table is open seating.
The General Admission Lawn area is located on a large grass field where guests are welcome to picnic before and during the concert. Please bring a chair or blanket. No chairs are provided in the Lawn area. The lawn area is open, non-reserved seating on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lawn tickets are $30 for adults.
Children of all ages are welcome to attend Pasadena POPS concerts. Prices for children vary depending on the seating area. Lawn tickets for children under 14 are $10. Lawn seating for children under 2 is free and they do not require a ticket for entry to the lawn. Table seating is regular price for children of all ages.