Entry to all Pasadena Symphony salons will require proof of full vaccination two weeks prior to the event date. For your convenience, you may email our box office a jpg or pdf of your vaccination card up to 24 hours prior to the event, or you must bring your documentation with valid I.D. with you to the event. Please note that event entry will not be allowed without valid documentation of immunization.
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes the name of person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided, and date the last dose was administered)
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccination card as a separate document
- A photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider
*This information is up to date as of September 10, 2021. This page will be updated frequently pending new guidelines from the LA County Public Health Department
STAY AT HOME IF:
- You are sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting.
- You’ve been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- You’ve been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
- All guests will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
All salon attendees, employees and musicians will be required to wear masks that cover both the nose and the mouth at all times (except when eating and drinking), regardless of an individual’s vaccination status. Salon attendees are required to bring their own masks. Non-mask wearing attendees will not be allowed in the salon-viewing area.
We remind everyone to wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing, and before eating. Hand sanitizer will be widely available at the event for your convenience.
Guests will check-in with Pasadena Symphony & POPS staff at a box office location near Queen Anne’s Cottage outfitted with plexi dividers between attendee and staff. Foot traffic patterns will be modified to limit queuing.
Pasadena Symphony staff will create and enforce policies and directional signage to limit crowd density through physical distancing.
Patrons are asked to maintain mask wearing at all times, especially if mingling with patrons. Masks may be taken off only when eating or drinking at your seat or at a designated area.
Seating will be pre-assigned and you must only sit in your pre-assigned seat. Each customer group will be seated together, without six foot spacing between parties as the event is all vaccinated assigned seating. We will ensure reasonable spacing between customer groups. All chairs will be pre- sanitized and may not be moved.
Performances will last approximately 30-45 minutes with no intermission. Guests are asked to remain in their seats during the performance unless using the restroom or leaving the venue early.
No outside umbrellas or chairs are allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
Covid-19 monitors will be onsite to enforce these rules. Those not following the rules will be asked to comply or leave the premises.
Complimentary wine and water will be served at a designated area. You are allowed to remove your mask to consume your beverage only in designated areas, socially distanced from other patrons, or while seated in your pre-assigned seat. No outside food or beverages are allowed except for bottled water.
Questions? Please contact [email protected], or call (626) 793-7172.