The Pasadena POPS Concert Summer Series is moving to the beautiful L.A. County Arboretum beginning the summer of 2012! Any current Arboretum members or those attending any ticketed events at the Arboretum this summer may attend a 2011 Pasadena POPS concert for 50% off just by showing their membership card or ticket stub. “We want current Arboretum members or event ticket holders to experience the Pasadena POPS for themselves before our move to The Arboretum in an effort to maximize the enjoyment of any potential new patron,” said Pasadena Symphony Association CEO Paul Jan Zdunek. This offer is good for August 27, 2011.
Those attending the 2012 POPS Concert Summer Series at The Arboretum will have a superior concert going experience…
- Patrons will enjoy a spacious circular table layout with fine linens creating a more intimate experience or lawn seating for those who want to bring a blanket – each option provides superior sound quality, excellent sight lines of the stage and carries on the tradition of picnic-dining with your family and friends under the beautiful star-filled night sky.
- Subscribers will receive preferred VIP parking packages. Parking and entry to the venue will be more convenient and customer friendly.
- A wider variety of popular onsite food vendors from delicious food trucks, tantalizing desserts and a full beverage center serving quality beer, wine, coffee and other delights.
- Pre-ordered gourmet picnic dinners by esteemed restaurant partners for convenient onsite pick up. Of course, patrons are also welcome to bring their own picnic meals and beverages.
- The POPS concert will feature a full line of VIP flushable restrooms with individual hand washing facilities inside, air conditioning and lighting in each unit. It will feel like using any other restroom in an indoor venue.
- The POPS concert will have 2 fully functioning professional remote ticket offices onsite for each concert, creating more options for patrons’ entry to the venue with direct ticket printing and Will Call.
- The POPS concert will bring its innovative stage design with a superior outdoor acoustical shell, a premiere concert experience with enhanced lighting and production value, large LED video screens featuring three-camera live action from the stage.
- The POPS concert will bring its complete high quality JBL line- array speaker systems with grounds speakers for a spectrum of sound coverage that ensures every seat from the first row to the back lawn is crystal clear.
Become one today and get the best seats for the 2012 season. You may also call us at 626.793.7172.
Thank you for your loyal support!